So ... what sort of "telecommute" hijabi right?
1. The Multitasker: Managing work, loved ones out of a time of social separating is difficult work, yet she makes it work! At the point when she needs to answer the entryway, get a conveyance or bounce on a video call with two seconds' notification, she relies on her trusty Jersey hijabs to glance adorable in a flash.
2. The Overachiever: She's taking advantage of free online classes and working remotely without thinking twice. In the event that it's conceivable to succeed at isolate, she wins — and keeps things cheery with her preferred prints.
3. The Cozy Nester: Soup on the oven, tea in the pot and dhikr out of sight, she's an ace at developing a tranquil desert spring in the midst of the terrible news. To remain grounded, she goes after her trusty Lightweight Woven Maxis – simple, delicate and flawlessly estimated for supplication.
4. The Prayer Hijab All Day: It's helpful, it's flowy, it's comfortable ... it gives all the inclusion you requirement for your calls, in the event that your at-home outfit isn't hijabi cordial. ;) Hey – beats evolving!
5. The Hot Mess Hoodie Girl: With everything going on the planet, that is all that anyone could need exertion. So improvised hoodie-hijab it is! We see you – you got this ;)
6. The Homeschool Hero: Kids home from school? No perspiration. She has a lot of exercise plans, records and deceives at her disposal to ensure they don't think twice – and has her go-to chiffons within reach for any school zoom calls.